We hold our guests and team members in high regard. Due to the current COVID-19 concerns, we are also taking the following precautions to promote Social Distancing guidelines:
- Face Coverings MUST BE WORN at all times
- ALL ONLINE RESERVATIONS must be prepaid in full online.
- Payments with GolfCash at the golf shop are encouraged.
- Individual golf cars will be provided for all guests. We will only allow guests from the same household to share a cart.
- Guest services team members will clean and sanitize golf cars before and after each use.
- Rakes and ball washers have been removed from the course. We have added a rake to each golf cart that is sanitized along with the cart between uses.
- We have added a foam cushion on the flagsticks to promote non-contact with the flagstick when removing the ball from the hole. Flagsticks are to remain holed.
- We believe and encourage safe Social Distancing… walking is greatly encouraged.
- Be mindful of your personal space, keeping at least six feet from other players (stay outside of gimme distance)
- Don't handle other players' clubs
- Wash your hands several times during the round
- Forego the traditional handshake after holing out on the 18th. If you must, offer an elbow tap, a tip of the cap or perhaps a bow…just remember to keep your hands to yourself.